April 24, 2013

HEY Y'ALL WATCH THIS...(for the 14th time)

Sorry for the unusual title, but I'm working on my Southern Country Draw!  Why you ask...
Because it's time for the Country Music Half Marathon in Nashville!
This will be my 14th Half Marathon!
Yes, I know, I just ran a full marathon 4 days ago, and that's why I'm only doing the half!
Yes, this is the 4th straight weekend I have raced, and that's why I'm only doing the half!
Yes, My leg muscles are exhausted beyond belief, and that's why I'm only doing the half!
Do you sense me trying to justify sticking to the half as opposed to upgrading to the full?
Won't happen!  I'm sticking with the half!
Pete and I are rolling out early Friday morning to enjoy the expo, carb load and get a good night's sleep!
We will race hard Saturday morning, refuel and then head home Saturday afternoon!
It's a quick trip!  It's a guys weekend!  And it's in large part thanks to my Team REFUEL sponsorship from Got Chocolate Milk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment