April 16, 2013

4 days left, a massage and the long awaited playlist

After a solid 9 hours of sleep, I woke up with continued pain this morning in the lower back.  It radiated throughout my back most of the morning but by mid afternoon had loosened up a bit as long as I remained relatively still.  Tonight I had my first "real" massage.  No clue what to expect going into it, and while it felt really good, I am more anxious to find out how I feel tomorrow.  She suggested drinking lots of water tonight which is part of the plan all week!

My diet was anything but sexy today.  Just one donut this morning at a meeting with a diet mt dew (I know, I know), and another group meeting for lunch had me at Thai Smile with the 3 flavored chicken, but I did opt for the steamed chicken.  I controlled my portions by bringing half of it home and having it again for dinner.  Good carbs from the rice and plenty of protein in the chicken not to mention the vegetables.  Downed a 32 ounce Gatorade this afternoon and sipped on water all evening after dinner.  A chocolate chip cookie or two may have fallen into my mouth this evening too.  Oh darn!

Now for the long anticipated reveal of my playlist - okay, not really, it is well known that I'm a current music junkie, but pride myself on my diverse musical taste.  Many of the songs are on here because their tempo matches my cadence.  But there are plenty that are on here because of the message.  Each one is special to me - music moves me!!  70 songs = 4.6 hours of music!  Here it is in alphabetical order, though I will have it on shuffle!  If you don't know it, you should google it and check it out!  I need to refill my water bottle...

According to You - Orianthi
All The Small Things - Blink 182
Beautiful Day - U2
Beauty and a Beat - Bieber
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - P!nk
Carry On - Fun
Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
Clocks - Coldplay
Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo-Rida w/ Guetta
Cruise - Florida Georgia Line w/Nelly
Daylight - Maroon 5
Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
The Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga
Everlong - Foo Fighters
F**k You - CeeLo
Feel This Moment - Pitbull Christina Aguilera
The Fighter - Ryan Tedder
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Give Me Everything Tonight - Pitbull w/Neyo
Good Feeling - Florida
Good Time - Owl City
Hall of Fame - The Script
How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
How He Loves Us - David Crowder Band
I'm Not Afraid - Eminem
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
In the End - Linkin Park
Jet Lag - Simple Plan
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars
Live Your Life -T.I. w/Rhianna
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Marry the Night - Lady Gaga
My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark - Fall Out Boy
Numb - Linkin Park
Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
OMG - Usher
Raise Your Glass - P!nk
Remember The Name - Fort Minor
Right Now - Van Halen
Rooftops - Lost Prophets
Run This Town - Jay-Z w/Kanye & Rhianna
Sandstorm - Da Rude
Scream & Shout - Will.I.Am w/Britney
Sexy and I Know it - LMFAO
Shake It - Metro Station
Shattered - OAR
Skater Boy - Avril Lavigne
So What - P!nk
Starships - Nicki Minaj
Stronger - Kanye West
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Titanium - David Guetta w/Sia
Too Close - Alex Clare
Try - P!nk
U & Ur Hand - P!nk
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
We Found Love - Rhianna w/Calvin Harris
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
What I've Done - Linkin Park
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
Where Have You Been - Rhianna
Wide Awake - Katy Perry
You Found Me - The Fray
You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship w/Sabi

No comments:

Post a Comment