January 6, 2013

Week 3 - Complete (mostly...sorta)

Well.  Let's be honest.  The back concerns remain the topic of the week. 
I did not make it to the pool even once this week, and the only run I got in was the "long" run today which was only 6, and that was on the treadmill.  The good news is there was no pain. 
I hurt bad enough on Tuesday and Wednesday that I decided to head over to the CIO walk in clinic on Wednesday, but when I arrived I was told it was nearly a 2 hour wait - no thanks, it didn't hurt that bad and I already have an appointment for Monday, so I'll just take it easy this week and see what happens.  As it turned out I felt fine on Thursday and Friday (after doing nothing on Wednesday)
The good news for the week is that I was able to get my bike miles in without any problems.  Tuesday was New Years Day and a group of nearly 12 of us hit up a Sufferfest video together at Thomas Office Machine.  Thursday I got a good ride in, and yesterday was my longest ride on the trainer at 90 minutes, and it really felt good.

Of course the other "fun" thing for the week was the announcement that I'm a finalist for team refuel!  Check out the next blog entry and vote for me DAILY!  http://gotchocolatemilk.com/applicant/christopher-day

No comments:

Post a Comment