March 15, 2013

YOU ARE (registered to be) AN IRONMAN

When an email from "Ironman" shows up it usually is just a promotion for their next race, but it's a good thing I didn't delete this one!

"You've been invited to sign up for VIP registration at 100% off for 2013 IRONMAN Louisville..."

Jaw...Floor!  O. M. G.!!!!

This is really happening!  By the generosity of my sponsorship with Got Chocolate Milk and Team REFUEL I have been given the gift of a lifetime!  A genuine dream come true!

In my wildest dreams I would have never imagined I would be a fully sponsored triathlete competing in a full Ironman!  The gear has been ordered, and I can't wait to put it on and picture myself finishing 140.6 miles before midnight!!

Lots of work to do...but I'm ready...to be...an Ironman!

No comments:

Post a Comment