February 10, 2013

8 weeks of training - DONE!

Wow!  8 weeks down, and 10 to go to the Carmel Marathon!  That remains the focus and this week it was obvious as everything else took a back seat!
I made it to Dale's spin class again on Monday, and had every intention of cycling again this week but it didn't happen.  I was so committed to swimming on Thursday morning that I went to set out my swim trunks on Wednesday night only to find that they were MISSING!  Molly found them Thursday afternoon in Emma's room in a pile of clean clothes that didn't get put away.  I was genuinely upset about it, and needless to say didn't make it to the pool all week. 
I did get an extra 3 hours of dancing in though!  Thanks to the My Girl Gala(s) with Morgan on Wednesday night and Emma on Thursday night! 
In all seriousness, the running miles were spot on.  4 on Tues, 7 on Wed, 4 on Fri and FIFTEEN MILES today!  Was very pleased with today's effort on the 15 miler at sub ten pace! 
Finally, I am going to "try" to have a good food week and see if I can tip the scale down a few notches this week!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment