June 24, 2012

Let the taper begin!

Just checked the plan and the words BEGIN TAPER appear starting Monday morning!  Wow!  How is this possible?  It does not seem like 16 weeks of training have been logged, but I've done all that I can, so I'm trusting the plan.

That being said, this past week, was a very difficult training week after doing my longest and hardest run and ride last weekend.  I did not feel up to the distances on Monday or Tuesday and was in Kentucky on business on Thursday through today, so ultimately, I logged my lowest mileage total since the last week of March.

I really am confident in my ability to finish this race which is priority number one.  But I have NO CLUE where I will end up on the race clock!  And truthfully, it doesn't matter!

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment