May 16, 2010

Feels like I'm running in circles

And that's because I am! Molly and I decided we could do our runs together today if we went to the high school track. We let the kids play in the infield (or the sand in the long jump pit) while we ran. I ran my fastest 6 miles, and Molly finished a very strong 4 miles. But, running on that track is BORING!! I'd rather run on the treadmill than on that track.

Yesterday was a great day. I participated in a 5k as part of the Muncie duathlon/triathlon series. It was my fastest 5k on a hilly course near Prairie Creek Reservoir. The next race out there is June 12 and I'm hoping Molly will go with me so she can run the 5k course and also so she can witness the atmosphere of these elite triathletes!

May is half over, and soon I'll be increasing my distances, and I think I'm ready for it!

I ADVISE U TO NOT RUN IN CIRCLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment